Norbert L. Gazin Educational Fund Scholarship
Application Deadline: March 17
Amount: Ranges from $300-$750
- Be born in Lewis County OR parent resided in Lewis County at the time of birth.
- Be a resident of Lewis County for at least 5 years (5) prior to application.
- Be a graduate(or will be a graduate) of a Lewis County High School.
- Have no felony convictions.
- Be enrolling or enrolled in a full time college program.
Additional Scholarship money is awarded to eligible applicants enrolling in programs for Engineering, Agriculture or Forestry.
High School minimum GPA 80.
Alumni may apply for the Gazin Scholarship each year however they should have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative G.P.A. and submit the most recent transcript.
Graduate students may apply for the Gazin Scholarship if they quality for the priority majors only and have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
Use the link below to apply.