It’s that time of year again! The musical is well under way and students are working hard on creating an awesome show. We are looking for sponsors to help cover the cost of the pit orchestra, props, costumes, etc. that make the musical a special experience for students. Attached are two letters – one is an individual sponsor sheet and the other is a business sponsor sheet.
There are two ways to contribute for individuals:
1. Donate as an individual sponsor. There are several different levels of individual sponsorship; A “Bronze” pledge is $10, a “Silver” pledge is $25, a “Gold” pledge is $50, a “Platinum” pledge is $75, and a “Diamond” pledge is $100. Also, as a “Diamond” pledge, the sponsor will receive two free, complimentary tickets to be used either Friday March 11th or Saturday March 12th, at the sponsor’s convenience.
2. Wish an actor good luck in the program. Purchase a 35 word greeting that will be placed in the program for $10. You are welcome to purchase more than one greeting. Example:
- Luke, your talent and energy lights up on any stage that you are on. We are proud of you! Keep reaching for the stars. We love you, Mom and Dad!
- Sadie – Climb every mountain, ford every stream, follow every rainbow, ‘til you find your dream! Break a leg! Love, Dad and Susie.
- Whole page (8.5” x 7”) $75
- Half page (4.25”x 7”) $50
- Quarter page (4.25 x 3.5) $25
Checks are made out to Copenhagen Central School.