Copenhagen Central School has an immediate opening for a School District Treasurer.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administers payroll and employee benefits.
- Maintains the financial records of the school district for all accounts and funds.
- Administers the District’s insurance programs.
- Manages the District’s capital projects and debt service and serves as a liaison with bond counsel and fiscal advisors.
- Maintains district-wide inventories of school property and equipment.
- Manages the preparation of financial reports and state required reports.
EXPERIENCE: Accounting or Business administration experience preferred.
Application Deadline: May 5th, 2017
Desired Start Date: June 1, 2017
SALARY: commensurate with experience