Wee Knight Information
Our 2017-2018 Wee Knight program is available to children that will be three years of age by December 1, 2017. This is a half day program that focuses on the importance of play in social and emotional learning. Some activities the Wee Knights will do:
- Make our bodies strong by playing outside.
- Fine tune our motor skills through play doh, zipping coats, and creating masterpieces.
- Learn safety with Andy the Ambulance.
- Learn how to share and take turns while playing with friends.
- Learn through play that blocks balance, boats float, lions roar and so much more!
Please call Mary Shambo at 688-4411 to see if you are on the list for the 17-18 school year!